Who you like to be the Next Prime minister!!!

Whom Would You like to be the Next Prime Minister of India?

L K Advani
No votes
Manmohan Singh
No votes
Rahul Gandhi
No votes
Sonia Gandhi
No votes
Chandra Babu Naidu
50%
Mayawati
No votes
Pranab Mukherjee
50%
Lalu Prasad Yadav
No votes
Others
No votes

Total votes: 2

dilip
Site Admin

Who you like to be the Next Prime minister!!!

Postby dilip » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:42 pm

The political scenario is getting hot. Lot of claculations are going on.Though there is no apparent war between various parties, the cold war is already set. Alliances and breakages are rampant. So here a small opinion poll from our visitors.
Whom you like to be the Next Prime Minister of India??
My choice is
Chandra Babu Naidu.
Actually Manmohan Singh and L K Advani are the most deserving. Both have their own lacunas. One has a brand of soft and other got a brand of fundametalists. But my choice of Chandra Babu Naidu is from his reign as Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, where he bought drastic changes in the system. He set the government system on run..
Chances may be few. But in democracy anything is possible . Who expected that Manmohan SIngh will be the PM last time?
Who knows may be this time Lalu may also?? :cry:
Please do drop your views and opinions.
Thank You :D
Please drop your votes. Only one option.. Members can revote-- I mean change their votes :mrgreen:

ANAND

Re: Who you like to be the Next Prime minister!!!

Postby ANAND » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:34 pm

I had choosen pranab, because he is a old strong man having guts that he can take decision well ,his views are different and can do any thing for ur country it may be a security concern or any thing else.
i am giving an example : when pak terrerists attacked in india,i think so he is an external affiar minister ,at that time he played a crucial roleto scare the pakistan.
i cannot say the view of the politicians but among the politicians he was the BEST having qualities to become PRIME MINISTER

dilip
Site Admin

Re: Who you like to be the Next Prime minister!!!

Postby dilip » Thu May 07, 2009 12:09 pm

From the Poll on the index page of our site http://dilipkumar.in
It seems many are intersted in LK Advani as the new PM. It seems the Advaniji's Campaigning on Orkut and google ads have helped to have a little impact on the net surfers.
Any how , this time it gonna be tough one.. May be someone new might surface out.. All eyes on MAY 16 and MAY 17 :D

Return to “Indian Politics”