Google Chrome Goes Orkutting

Discuss about all softwares here.. From Games to Browsers!!!
dilip
Site Admin

Google Chrome Goes Orkutting

Postby dilip » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:44 pm

All your orkut menu will pop out on the browser showing all your updates like how many scraps you got.. Cool but works only on Chrome
The orkut chrome extension allows you to receive orkut updates and scrap notifications. The popup menu allows you to quickly jump to a friends' page, search on orkut, visit your home/scrap/photos pages and share sites on orkut. More features will be coming soon! This extension adds an orkut icon on your browser's toolbar and shows the number of unviewed updates from your friends. When you click the icon, you'll see a drop-down menu with quick links to main orkut pages, plus the number of updates currently on your orkut homepage and scrapbook. This extension also has a "Share this page" link, so you can tell your orkut friends about interesting online content with a single click.

The extension lets you work online, or browse the internet while staying up-to-date on the latest happenings on orkut. It pops up new updates on photos, scraps, videos, status messages and applications from your friends as they occur. And you can set the notification interval that works best for you.

To download this new orkut extension visit the installation page .
Above all the thing is it works only Google Chrome . This way google is banking on it's popularity to push chrome into countries where orkut is popular like India and Brazil. It even don't work on the most popular browser Firefox and of course there is no need to mention it don't work on my favorite browser opera. But as of now I am not going to shift to chrome for using this extension. Any orkut freaks :P please do let me know how it is ?

doll

Re: Google Chrome Goes Orkutting

Postby doll » Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:46 am

there are many reasons that this happens.one of them is cause of ur internet problem or some problem with accessing american websites.i had the same problem,but what i did was just went to the router's sdm(the website where you can configure ur router) and then just reseted the lines.then it started working.its better yo also try this.its guraenteed to work(but not total 100%)for more help you can contact me.hope i helped.

Return to “All softwares”