Opera web browser 10.52 -the fastest browser is pretty cool

Discuss about all softwares here.. From Games to Browsers!!!
dilip
Site Admin

Opera web browser 10.52 -the fastest browser is pretty cool

Postby dilip » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Download the Fastest Browser

Opera Web browser it's really Awesome

I am net savy , web buff - I keep on surfing net -it's part of my life . For this I use almost all web browsers I know - Explorer,Firefox,Chrome,Opera . But from the day I turned web buff- I always preferred Opera.It is the browser which introduced me to the tabbed browsing, integrated download manager where downloads can be resumed and lot more. With every new version it kept on adding some feature or other - it's last version Opera 10.10 came up with opera unite (click to read more) . Now I just checked it's new version 10.52 (tough it kept on asking me to update - but I was lazy :D ) . I am very much impressed with it's new look - it's pretty cool. The salient features of Opera which keeps it notches before other browsers-
  • Lightning fast
    Make your Web browsing faster. Everything from how Web pages load to how you open tabs is optimized to happen almost instantly. You can even speed up browsing on slow connections, with Opera Turbo.
  • Safe and secure
    Reduce your exposure to threats on the Web. Industry-leading security and features, such as Fraud Protection and a security bar, ensure your safety.
  • Easy to use
    Fly through Web pages by using thoughtfully-designed features. You can search right from the address field or launch your favorite pages with one click using Speed Dial.
  • Innovative and powerful
    Get the most from the Web with great features such as custom search, mouse gestures and Find in Page, to help you find content on long pages.

Some of the new Features in Opera 10.52 -
  • Enjoy unprecedented speed with our new Carakan JavaScript engine, Vega graphics library, and Opera Presto 2.5 browser engine.
  • Opera includes industry leading support for Web standards such as HTML 5, SVG and JavaScript.
  • Enhanced platform integration on Windows and Mac means that Opera looks and works better than ever on your operating system.
  • A beautiful, new design looks great on Windows, maximizing your view of the Web and fully utilizing Aero transparency on Windows 7 and Windows Vista.
  • Improved dialogs will not get in your way or interrupt you. You can now switch between different pages without having to clear prompts first.
  • Searching is easier than ever, with Web search integrated right in the address field. You can also find pages from your history and bookmarks, as you type.
  • Displaying pages in the size you want is smoother than ever, with a new zoom slider in the status bar.
  • Rest assured that browsing stays personal with private browsing. Once you close a private tab or window, the data from that session is removed from the browser without a trace.

There is lot more to say, but before that download opera 10.52 and experiment yourselves :D .

Click Here to Download Opera 10.52

dilip
Site Admin

Re: Opera web browser the fastest browser-videos and snaps

Postby dilip » Fri Apr 30, 2010 12:13 pm

A small video on Opera Browser, the fastest and my Favorite browser

Return to “All softwares”