The Simplest tiny versatile Photo Editing Tool - Fotografix

Discuss about all softwares here.. From Games to Browsers!!!
dilip
Site Admin

The Simplest tiny versatile Photo Editing Tool - Fotografix

Postby dilip » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:19 pm

Fotografix - download link

Fotographix

It's the era of facebook, orkut, myspace,twitter .. where we share /upload our cuttest pictures waiting for comments from our friends. And it is also an era of digital cameras and now-a-days all photos taken by digital cameras are bulkier with high resolutions. So before uploading we generally wish to crop unwanted portions, resize/compress the image - for which the well known Windows picture manager is the known rescue. But generally I found that on many PCs windows picture manager is either missing or couldn't be traced . All alternative image editing tools like corel, photo shop are very bulky and are getting bulkier with newer versions. So in the run for searching web for simpler solutions I came across this tiny software "Fotografix" with which all general photo editing like adjusting brightness, circluar/ rectangular cropping , resizing, layering, creating new images etc.. can be easily done . You might be saying "whatz so great ?" .. Let me tell it's most stunning feature. The size of this program is just 355 KB ( please note it is KB and not MB) and there is no need to install ... just unpack the zipped folder .. open the exe file and drag/open your image and do all the editing . You can carry it on your pen drive .. and can use it on any computer with any OS and any configuration . Initially I used to rely on Adobe Fireworks for all photo editing for my website - but once I came across this tiny-ware I have dumped Fireworks for trivial jobs :D .

Download link - http://lmadhavan.com/software/fotografix/fotografix15.zip

Author's Website - http://lmadhavan.com/

Return to “All softwares”