[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4819: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Jokes - dilipkumar.in

Jokes

Everything that makes us laugh, if not at least that makes us smile :) and also some scary stuff will be in this forums
Lakshmi

jOKES , LAUGH AND HAVE GOOD HEALTH

Postby Lakshmi » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:42 am

TEACHER:"hERE IS A MATH PROBLEM, IF YOUR DAD EARNS $300/WEEK AND GIVES HALF OF IT TO YOUR MOOTHER",WHAT WOULD SHE HAVE?
STUDENT:"A HEART ATTACK"

Lakshmi

Jokes

Postby Lakshmi » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:55 am

A kids innocence

Kid 1: My father is afraid of crossing the road.
Kid 2: Why do you say so....
Kid 1: He holds my hand whenever we cross the road.
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************Do you know What is confidence?

A hypothetical situation where 20 CEOs board an airplane and are told that the flight that they are about to take is the first-ever to feature pilot less technology: It is an uncrewed aircraft. Each one of the CEOs is then told, privately, that their company's software is running the aircraft's automatic pilot system. Nineteen of the CEOs promptly leave the aircraft, each offering a different type of excuse.

One CEO alone remains on board the jet, seeming very calm indeed. Asked why he is so confident in this first uncrewed flight,

he replies:

"If it is the same software that is developed by my company's IT systems department, this plane won't even take off.”!!!!

That is called Confidence!!!
*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Blessing on the Birthday

A wife invited some people to dinner.
At the table, she turned to their six-year-old daughter and said,
'Would you like to say the blessing?'
'I wouldn't know what to say,' the girl replied.
'Just say what you hear Mommy say,' the wife answered.
The daughter bowed her head and said,
'Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?'
******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
What does your daddy do?

Having just moved to a new home, a young boy meets the boy next door.

"Hi, my name is Billy," he says, "what's yours?"

"Tommy," replied the other.

"My daddy's an accountant," says Billy. "What does your daddy do?"

"He's a lawyer," Tommy answers.

"Honest?" says Billy.

"No, just the regular kind."

dilip
Site Admin

Re: Jokes

Postby dilip » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 pm

THat CEO one is good... :mrgreen:

Return to “Jokes-Wierd Things-Ebooks”