IPL: Stage Set at Mohali for the war live score

Videos, Match results,score cards all you wanna know about IPL
dilip
Site Admin

IPL: Stage Set at Mohali for the war live score

Postby dilip » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Live Score Card

Image VS Image

Delhi Daredevils skipper Gautam Gambhir won the toss and opted to bowl against Kings XI in the Indian Premier League on Saturday. Kings XI the comforting factor is that this is the team, which invariably brings out the best in each other. In 2008, they beat Daredevils twice, while a rain-curtailed match in South Africa helped Delhi post their first win against Punjab in 2009.

This time around, the onus of giving momentum to the team lies with domestic players. Karan Goel, Reetinder Sodhi, Bipul Sharma and Vikramjit Singh Malik are the ones to count for.

If Kings XI do not have the services of Lee, the most expensive player in the franchise, Delhi Daredevils too had to forfeit the advantage of Ashish Nehra, AB de Villers (injury) and Wayne Parnell from its ranks.

But with Virender Sehwag and skipper Gautam Gambhir leading the explosive batting order, there is hardly any team which enjoys the firepower and balance of the Daredevils. Still, coach Eric Simmons has a lot to choose from.

Watch It Live -> http://dilipkumar.in/ipl

sanghzera

Re: IPL: Stage Set at Mohali for the war live score

Postby sanghzera » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:43 pm

What do you think of bollywood bimbo priety zinta co-owning an ipl cricket side? calling all ipl and indian cricket fans! do you think this woman looks out of place among cricketing hireachy? i most certainly do! i would love to hear your thoughts on her and this hairbrain idea! personally, i think shes looking for a husband!!! all opinions welcome!

Return to “IPL T20”