[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4819: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
Music Video : U2 "I'll go crazy tonight.." - dilipkumar.in

Music Video : U2 "I'll go crazy tonight.."

k2y

Music Video : U2 "I'll go crazy tonight.."

Postby k2y » Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:04 pm

U2 have released 12 studio albums, with worldwide sales totaling more than 145 million records, and they have won 22 Grammy Awards, more than any other band. In 2005, the band were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in their first year of eligibility. Rolling Stone magazine listed U2 at #22 in its list of the 100 greatest artists of all time. Throughout their career, as a band and as individuals, they have campaigned for human rights and philanthropic causes, including Amnesty International, the ONE Campaign, Product Red, and Bono's DATA campaign.

"I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight" is the fifth song from U2's 2009 album No Line on the Horizon. The song was released as the album's third single in a digital format on 25 August 2009 and in a physical version released on 7 September 2009. Two music videos were made, one directed by David O'Reilly, and one by Alex Courtes. The song is currently at #32 on the UK Singles Chart and at #7 on the Irish Singles Chart.

Return to “Music and Dance Videos”