Music Video:"Who I am" Nick's Concert at Grammy Nominations

dilip
Site Admin

Music Video:"Who I am" Nick's Concert at Grammy Nominations

Postby dilip » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:23 pm

The Concert Video of Nick Jonas at Grammy's Nomination(First Video- scroll down for second video of the music released on Itunes)

Nick Jonas is growing up. The 17-year-old is leaving the nest and hitting the road in January with his side project, Nick Jonas & the Administration, before the band releases their debut album, Who I Am, in February. And, with the blessing of brothers Kevin and Joe, the teen superstar shared his music at the concert that's slightly different from the pop sound of the JoBros.

The song already created ripples on internet, with trending as a hot topic on twitter :D
Please have a look and drop your feedback .. Thank You

dilip
Site Admin

Re: Music Video:"Who I am" Nick's Concert at Grammy Nominations

Postby dilip » Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:30 pm

Links :

MTV profile on Joans Brothers : Click here
About Joans Brothers on about.com : Click Here

quesnelam

Re: Music Video:"Who I am" Nick's Concert at Grammy Nominations

Postby quesnelam » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:41 pm

How do you transfer music from your ipod from one computer to another? I have been trying to transfer my music from the house computer to my laptop, but am having little success. My laptop recognizes my ipod, but when I tried to add another cd to my ipod it did not add it. I have already tried emailing music, but it hasn't worked. Is there anything else I can do withouth losing all of the music I currently have?

Return to “Music and Dance Videos”