Audio:Michael Jackson Posthumous Release-Hold My Hand duet

dilip
Site Admin

Audio:Michael Jackson Posthumous Release-Hold My Hand duet

Postby dilip » Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:28 pm

The first official Michael Jackson single "Hold My Hand" (Duet with Akon), from the much-anticipated new album MICHAEL.
The first official single from a posthumous Jackson album was released yesterday.

'Hold My Hand,' is a duet Jackson first recorded with Senegalese rapper and record producer Akon in 2007. A handwritten note from Michael belonging to his Estate indicated his desire that “Hold My Hand” be the first single on his next project. T However, in its unfinished state, the song leaked out in 2008. Akon recently completed the new and final production of “Hold My Hand.”

The album contains ten tracks, produced by an esteemed group of producers along with Michael Jackson. While primarily focused on songs that Michael worked on recently, there are also earlier compelling tracks.

On December 14th, Epic Records in conjunction with the Estate of Michael Jackson, will release the much-anticipated new album MICHAEL. This is the first official Michael Jackson single "Hold My Hand" (Duet with Akon), from that album .The album contains ten tracks, produced by an esteemed group of producers along with Michael Jackson. While primarily focused on songs that Michael worked on recently, there are also earlier compelling tracks.

Even the opening lines of the song pack an emotional punch, with the lyrics:'This life don't last forever.'Early reviews and Jackson fan websites commended the duet, released for digital sales on the official http://www.michaeljackson.com website, saying Akon had improved the song's production quality.

Jackson's Facebook page was filled with thousands of comments on the song from fans excited about the release of the new album, Michael, on December 14. The posthumous release is the first of new Jackson material since his Invincible album in 2001.

MICHAEL ALBUM TRACKLISTING:

1. Hold My Hand (Duet with Akon)
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
4. (I Like) The Way You Love Me
5. Monster (Featuring 50 Cent)
6. Best Of Joy
7. Breaking News
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

Lyrics

(Akon):
Konvict music (oh yeah)

(Michael):
Yeah

This life don't last forever
(Hold my hand)
So tell me what we're waiting for
(Hold my hand)
We're better off being together
(Hold my hand)
Being miserable alone
(Hold my hand)

(Together):
Cause I been there before and you've been there before, But together we can be alright. (alright) (yeah)
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold Each other till we see the sunlight.

So if you just hold my hand, baby, I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will get better if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hoold my hand, hold my hand.

Akon:
The nights are gettin' darker (darker)
(Hold my hand)
And there's no peace inside (inside)
(Hold my hand)
So why make our lives harder
(Hold my hand)
By fighting love tonight
(So hold...)

(Together):
Cause I been there before and you've been there before, But together we can be alright. (alright)
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold we hold Each other till we see the sunlight. (ooh yeah)

So if you just hold my hand, baby, I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will get better if you just hold my hand (yeah)
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hoold my hand, hold my hand.

Bridge:
I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (yeah)
Take my hand don't let go, baby, hold me (yeah)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (hold my hand)
Cause I can make it alright till the morning. (hold my hand)

I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (hold my hand)
Take my hand don't let go, baby, hold me (hold me)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (one and only)
Cause I can make it alright till the morning. (hold my hand)

Hold my hand, (yeah) baby, I promise that I'll do all I can (hold my hand)
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my, hoold my hand, hold my hand

Hold my hand, (yeah) baby, (yeah) I promise that I'll do all I can (hold my hand)

Return to “Music and Dance Videos”