[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4819: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
YOSEMITE and Lake Tahoe heavenly places on earth - dilipkumar.in

YOSEMITE and Lake Tahoe heavenly places on earth

Discuss about tourist places of India and world . How to reach? Your experiences - ratings...
Lakshmi

YOSEMITE and Lake Tahoe heavenly places on earth

Postby Lakshmi » Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi Friends,

I would like to share some of my experiences in USA.First I would like to forward a link and you guys can go through it , tell me about that site , like how what why etc .Share your virtual experiences, so that I can describe real time experiences in that journey.http://www.nps.gov/
:)

http://www.nps.gov/yose/
Thanks
Lakshmi

dilip
Site Admin

Re: YOSEMITE and Lake Tahoe heavenly places on earth

Postby dilip » Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Seems pretty beautiful :) and impressive.
I heard that there are hot springs in Yosemite ?? Is it so?? 95% wilderness... pretty cool... It is always great to get lost in nature .. then only we can connect to our inner true self
Looking forward for ur experiences :D

Lakshmi

Re: YOSEMITE and Lake Tahoe heavenly places on earth

Postby Lakshmi » Fri May 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Thanks Dilip

I would like to get more response from our group , like whether they are following it or not .Sure I will post my experiences,but first you get lost virtually so that you can feel that fresh air, cool breeze, green fields, deadly mountains , veiled with white milky water falls, breath taking routes, the depth and this shows that ,Nature uhh Nature Mother Nature, Hats off to you. I bow completely myself and enjoy the beauty of those vanishing features soon due to this evil natured Pollution. :? We have to find solutions to solve these type of problems.

bye
Lakshmi

Return to “Travel”