[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4819: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression'
With Love from Texas tech University - dilipkumar.in

With Love from Texas tech University

Discuss about tourist places of India and world . How to reach? Your experiences - ratings...
tkubio

With Love from Texas tech University

Postby tkubio » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:30 pm

Texas tech University, located in Lubbock is one of the best Universities of Higher learning in Texas.

It has got the second biggest campus in the united states and recently got the award for the Most beautifully maintained campus.

Accommodates around 30-40 thousand students of which almost 90% will be undergraduate students.

My Name is Trinadh Kumar Potina and Iam brother of Dilip.

I came to Texas Tech in Fall 2008 for pursuing my Masters in Biotechnology course.

Texas Tech University also has got a Wonderful and Excellent Business school called Rawl's School of Business.

It also has a good Law School, and also accomodates an autonomous Health Science center and a Univeristy Medical center.

Lubbock is a located thousands of feet above sea level and is hot in summer and is reasonably cold in Winter.

Hope this information is of use ..

Truly

Trinadh

Return to “Travel”